1. NO DONATION NECESSARY. A donation will not increase chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This drawing is open to any individual who (a) is, as of the beginning of the drawing period, a legal resident of the United States (“Eligibility Area”) and resides in Nashville Public Radio’s listening area and (b) is 18 years of age or older as of the date of the entry, except for employees of Nashville Public Radio (and the immediate families and members of the same household of such employees) and members of the Board of Directors and Community Advisor Group, who may not enter. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Drawing for tickets to WNXP’s 2nd Anniversary Show with Wet Leg
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter the drawing:
B) Enter the drawing without making a donation between 12:01 a.m. Central Time, Monday, November 28, 2022, and 7:00 p.m. Central Time, Tuesday, November 29, 2022, using the online entry form.
C) Call WNXP at (615) 760-2005 between 12:01 a.m. Central Time, Monday, November 28, 2022, and 7:00 p.m. Central Time, Tuesday, November 29, 2022, to enter offline.
Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. GRAND PRIZE: Winners will each receive two tickets to WNXP’s 2nd Anniversary Party at Brooklyn Bowl, featuring Wet Leg, Twen and Veaux, on Thursday, December 1, and a show poster. The value of the prize is considered taxable income and the winner will be solely responsible for any income taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize.
5. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: One prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted after 7:00 p.m. Central Time, Tuesday, November 29, 2022, from all entries received. Winner will be notified and confirmed by email or telephone. Nashville Public Radio is not responsible for incorrect email addresses or phone numbers provided by entrants. Once we have notified winner by phone or email, winner has 12 hours to confirm that he/she is accepting the prize. Winner will be provided the deadline to claim their prize by telephone or email. After 12 hours or after winner declines prize, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. Prize is not exchangeable for cash; however, Nashville Public Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
6. CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of Sponsor to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials from web site. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel drawing in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In that event, Sponsor will select winner from all eligible entries prior to exercising its rights to suspend or cancel the sweepstakes and will post notification of cancellation on www.nashvillepublicradio.org. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering, participants (a) agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) release the Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (c) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality, except for the standard limited warranty provided with the prize. Noncompliance with the official rules will result in disqualification.
7. WINNER/RULES: The name of the winner may be announced on Nashville Public Radio, used in print material and may also be posted on www.nashvillepublicradio.org.
SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Nashville Public Radio, 630 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN 37228.